Thursday, January 2, 2014

First Finish of 2014

I have been told that you should start as you mean to go. So with that in mind, I started 2014 with a finish!

A pair of socks, in bamboo. You will have to trust me that they are a pair, because the yarn did not lend itself to making identical twins, but the look is kind of fun. I knit the toe of the second sock, while watching the Rose Bowl parade. I had my first finish by noon of January 1.  Here's hoping I can continue.

Meanwhile, Arts and Socks welcomes Zippy, our newest temporary member of the gang.

I picked him up this morning, and I hope he enjoys his stay.


2 comments:

  1. a new short stay fellow, and new socks, a great way to start 2014. We have the most stunningly beautiful ginger and white boy? visiting us each night, no photos yet, Will we adopt him? Will have to wait and see if he stays long enough. Greeting to all at your home, Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cloud socks. I haven't knit with bamboo yarn yet. how was it? Which company did you use?

    You are welcome to link up with my Needlework Tuesday any time you wish. you don't have to post on Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete