Monday, February 16, 2015

DaGMT 2015 - Day 16

I made the card holder pockets for my clutch wallet, today. It is amazing how long these things can take.





It looks like the picture in the pattern, so that is a good thing.

The text fabric is strings of nonsense.




I thought it would make the inside of the wallet interesting, without being overly busy.

And speaking of nonsense, Amazon sent me some craft books they thought I would be interested in.

If you enlarge the picture you will see that the third book down is Advances in Equine Respiratory Surgery. That wasn't a hobby I was planning on trying.

2 comments:

  1. Your bag is looking great! Um.....you're not taking up equine surgery as a new career, then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you'd be so good at equine surgery, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete